Call 01554 744660
Chris completed a degree in Sports Science prior to his BSc in Physiotherapy and is passionate about all forms of sport, especially football where he made over 300 appearances in semi professional football in Welsh Premier League and pyramid system.
Chris holds a current UEFA C Certificate in Football Coaching and a FIFA Diploma in Football Medicine. Chris has gained a wealth of experience working in both the NHS, private sector and professional sport with Football Association of Wales.
Over the last 12 years he has worked with clients from all levels and a variety of sports including: football, rugby, track and field athletes, golfers, tennis players, triathletes, and cyclists. Chris has a specialist interest in lower limb rehabilitation and is currently undertaking an MSc Strength and Conditioning in St Mary's University in London.
- Chartered Society Physiotherapists (CSP)
- Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC)
- Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP)
- Association of Chartered Physiotherapist in Sport and Exercise Medicine (ACPSEM)
Education and Qualifications
- 2005 University of College of Medicine, Cardiff - ? BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy, Second Class Honors, Division One.
- 2003 Swansea College - Sports Massage Association Diploma
- 2001 University of Wales Swansea - BSc (Hons) Sports Science, Second Class Honors, Division One.